What's IT all about?

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Hi and welcome to "What's IT all about?". This blog was created as part of a class assignment for IST 611, Information Technologies in Educational Organizations, at Syracuse University. My goal in creating and maintaining this blog is for us to share our thoughts on and experiences with, various information technologies. As the semester progresses, I will do my best to pass along any helpful information, references, etc., that I encounter. For those of you with little IT experience, I hope this blog encourages you to try something new. For those of you who have encountered these technologies in "real life", I would love to hear your opinions about them. Looking forward to blogging with you. Alicia

1 Comments:

Blogger JRL9917 said...

test....

5:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home