What's IT all about?

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Welcome Back to "Clicker Chatter"! One of the things I've been wondering about (and maybe you are too) is how much clickers cost. After a bit of research I have found that, on average, they run between $10-$40...not too bad...I was under they impression that they would cost a hundred or two.

That being said, I found another great article which explains in more detail the ways in which teachers and professors are using clickers. For example, in some classes, students are using their clickers to take tests (which are graded instantly, saving the teacher a lot of time and giving students immediate feedback).

Check it out!
http://www.wired.com/news/technology/0,1282,68086,00.html

Until next time,
Alicia

2 Comments:

Blogger Tracy Sparent said...

like the idea of taking tests that way. I can see how that would save a lot of time for teachers. Never thought about that before.
Tracy :)

9:12 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

It sounds great, but if the cost is per clicker, I'm sure I won't be seeing it in my public school district anytime too soon. It does sound very motivating for students.

7:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home