What's IT all about?

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Clicker Chatter is having a problem! Since I was assigned this topic, I knew I wanted to do a post which contained links to sites that sold clickers because I thought it would be interesting to see what they look like and how much they cost. Well, I have been looking for these sites for weeks. I have tried everything from Circuit City and Staples, to Amazon and Ebay, to college bookstore websites and desperate Google searches.

Well, I have found: Instruments for training dogs and horses, garage door openers, pens and pencils, toys, computer software, remotes controls, wireless mouses, etc.

I only found one actual clicker for sale, and it is for a $700 set of 24:

http://trainingmasters.stores.yahoo.net/klresynewdew.html

I keep reading that these things are being used all over the country...where is everyone buying them?

I'm on a mission now....I hope to have something for you next week.

Alicia

1 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Let us know what you hear!

Lisa

12:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home