What's IT all about?

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Hello everyone and welcome to Clicker Chatter's FINAL post! As I told you before, I have been on a mission to find some sites which are selling clickers. After re-re-revising my search terms to "clickers for students", I finally found some info.

Here is what I came up with:

Smartroom Learning Solutions
This is a link to their prices for various class sets.

Clicker Devices
This is a page for Ohio State University students in need of clickers.

Clickers@UMD:Store::Buy a Keypad
This is a page for UMD students, it tells them how/where to buy a "Keypad" (that's what they call clickers).

RCAT home :: Services
This page, hosted by the Resource Center for Academic Technology at the University of Toronto, explains the in's and out's of "Classroom Response Systems", including what they do and how to get them.

Well, that's all for Clicker Chatter! I'll see you back next week when we will begin learning about electronic whiteboards...woo hoo!

Alicia

2 Comments:

Blogger Tracy Sparent said...

Thanks for all the great info on clickers Alicia. Looking forward to reading about electronic whiteboards. :)

10:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alicia -

I wanted to take a minute and let you know that your blog is outstanding. Your research on "clickers" was great. Another Clicker company is Qwizdom. I strongly suggest that you look at Qwizdom's website and view how there product works. It truly is a market leader.

Best regards,

W. Lee

1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home