What's IT all about?

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Hi everyone!

This week in class we are discussing the website, SOS for Information Literacy. This is a really cool website where teachers can both browse and submit lesson plans and "buILders" (which are interactive, information literacy based projects).

Once registered (for free,) you can search and submit lesson plans...and some of them are great! I was required to create a buILDer for this site last semester and while it was very, very time consuming, I was really proud of my finished product (you know...that feeling you get when you have accomplished something).

Check it out:
http://informationliteracy.org/login.php

Alicia

PS for anyone in my class (which is probably everyone...I don't think I have any "fans" from the outside world)--buILder has some glitches and it takes some getting used to...if you feel lost or frustrated, let me know and I'll try to help.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tracy Sparent said...

Thanks for the offer of help with buILder - I will definately keep that in mind. :)

11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home