What's IT all about?

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Hi, and welcome back to whiteboard blabber. While trying to figure out what my topic would be for this week, I decided that it would be interesting to see some ways in which teachers are actually using electronic whiteboards in their classrooms.

I found a cool website called Kevin's playroom, which contains lesson ideas and links to curriculum friendly websites. I like this site because it is both teacher and student friendly, and because it contains links for all ages and subjects: from art to technology. One of my favorites was the link to the "British meat" site! :)

A promoter of the electronic whiteboard, Kevin features a "top interactive whiteboard site" and marks all whiteboard friendly lessons/sites with a WB symbol.

Check it out:
http://www.kevinsplayroom.co.uk/

2 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

I'll pass this on to my kids teachers. They seem to love using the smartboards! I'm so jealous!

Lisa

9:26 AM  
Blogger Tracy Sparent said...

What a neat site. I have to admit that I've always loved Shakespeare, so that was great to see on a website for kids. I also like the way they clearly indicate which pages can be used for whiteboard.

5:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home