What's IT all about?

Friday, December 01, 2006

This week in class we are discussing simulations, and I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that I'm not so sure how I feel about them.

On one hand, I think it is awesome the things simulations are allowing kids to do....driving, dissecting, looking at the stars...but honestly, I'm beginning to think that kids are spending too much time in front of computers and not experiencing things "for real" (I know, I know....this is coming from a distance student taking courses online).

Does anyone else feel this way?

Alicia

3 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

Yeah I know what you mean. I think kids spend way too much time on the computer or playing video games, but I see the benefit for when schools can't afford the "real" thing.

4:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you taken the right vitamin lately? Is your body answering that question right now? Shocking truth about why this whole food vitamin has set a new standard! This can improve your quality of life.

2:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

business social networking

1:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home